Must-Have Elements For Your High Converting Home Page
Imagine getting a fully tailored homepage with several key direct response elements created especially for YOUR products or services!
If you look at most of your competition or at any websites for that matter you will see many poorly designed websites. This represents an opportunity to take away market share from them if you create a website that is “sales” driven. The reason we can design websites that “sell” is because we are more than just techie geeks, we’re also online marketeers!
To deliver a HIGH CONVERSION HOMEPAGE that “sells” there are certain elements we recommend your HOMEPAGE should have:
- HEADLINE: A compelling problem/solution headline that captures the visitor’s attention.
- SUB HEADLINE: Persuasive copy under the main headline that aggravates the problem in their visitor’s mind.
- IMAGES: We then use images to ‘bring home’ the message for maximum impact.
- WELCOME TEXT OR VIDEO: that quickly explains the benefits that your products or services provide. (If you choose the video route and you’re not comfortable in front of a camera, maybe someone can represent you or perhaps you may choose to have a doodle video, using the compelling fast drawing technique).
- EXCELLENT COPYWRITING: We then tell your visitors the benefits through images and good copy.
- CALL TO ACTION (CTA) to receive a free report or free piece of information in exchange for their contact details (automated). (The idea being to get the contact details of as many website visitors as possible to then promote to them via an automated system with carefully crafted emails). It’s important to understand many will not make the decision to purchase of the first contact so we must build in a mechanism to capture a % of these prospects.
- TEXT OR VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from clients saying how wonderful your products or services are.
- Mobile Responsive + Optimised Click To Call (CTC) Button: Finally, your homepage MUST be optimised for all mobiles otherwise you are cutting out up to 50% of all traffic.